Tips for Eco-Friendly Use
- To make sure your dry erase board lasts as long as possible, use non-abrasive cleaners and erasers, do not use permanent markers, and do not put tape on the board.
- Utilize our whiteboard replacement program rather than sending your entire easel to the landfill.
- Durable with a lifetime warranty.
- Tubs are made with 25% recycled polypropylene.
- This acrylic dry erase board allows you to see through it to use the lines of chart paper, saving many trees over the lifetime of this board.
- We are working on removing all plastic from our packaging. Check back in with us soon to see our removal journey unfold.