Tips for Eco-Friendly Use
- To make sure your dry erase board lasts as long as possible, use non-abrasive cleaners and erasers, do not use permanent markers, and do not put tape on the board.
- Store our carts inside to increase their lifespan.
- When recycled materials are available, we use up to 25% recycled content.
- Have a part that needs replacing? Utilize our Whiteboard Replacement Program or our Replacement Parts Program, keep your product in use longer, rather than sending your entire stand to the landfill.
- Finished with this product? Please follow the suggestions on our Product Lifecycle page.
- We are working on removing all plastic from our packaging. Check back in with us soon to see our progress.