- Measures: 13” (33 cm) H x 11 ¾ (30 cm) W x 17” (43 cm) D
- Inside chamber measurements: 8 ½” (21 cm) H x 9 ½” (24.5 cm) W x 12 ¾” (32 cm) D
- Trolley Measures 35 3/4" (91 cm) H x 14 3/4" (37 cm) W x 19 1/2" (50 cm) D
- UL/UL-C Certified***
- One minute to sanitize to a 99.99% kill of common hospital and classroom viruses and bacteria
- Bulbs are rated for 11,000 hours**
- UPC: 664678003239
- U.S. Design Patent D865691S
*Kill rate based on third-party Biological lab testing (BSL-2 certified facility). A 99.99% kill is achieved on Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA or staph infection), Escherichia coli ATCC 25922 (E. coli), Streptococcus pyogenes (strep infection) and Coxsackievirus (hand, foot and mouth). Please note, on H1N1 (influenza A), a 99.9% kill rate is achieved. Lab tested and UL Certified.
**Phillips brand bulbs are easily replaced and available from Copernicus. Bulb hours may vary based on frequency of use.
***The UV Tech Tub can be attached to trolleys with other UV Tech Tubs and Tech Tub2®s for easy transportation and storage. Before operating the UV Tech Tub, remove it from the trolley and place on a surface that is at least 30” above the floor. Do not place the UV Tech Tub on the floor. This is to prevent accidental collisions that can cause damage or injury from impact and tip over.