Copernicus in your school!
Observing education in action
Our product development team regularly visits schools to research the latest trends in pedagogy, technology and teaching tools.
Why is visiting schools important to us?
We want to make teaching a little easier. Our goal is to design and build student and teacher-friendly products. With your help, we learn a lot. With your help, we can design well thought out products that enhance teaching and learning. With your help, we can design products with the features that matter most to educators.
What kind of schools are we looking for?
We are currently looking for schools that are located in Southern Ontario with elementary-aged students (JK- grade 6).
How does a school visit work?
- Visits will be approximately half a day
- Members from our product development team will quietly observe teachers and students while interacting with technology such as devices and projectors, as well as other classroom furniture and teaching and learning tools.
- Our product development team will perform a short skit on which animals best represent them (just kidding)!
- Brief discussion with teachers, principals, or librarians (this can be done during recess, lunch, or planning time-whichever is most convenient)
- References can be supplied upon request
What are the rewards of hosting a school visit?
You will be offered a choice of Copernicus product from a selection of packages available, shipped to you free of charge.
Here is how school visits have contributed to amazing success stories: