Are you looking to work alongside a team of good people working hard to make great things happen? How about a career with a company that truly cares about their people? Copernicus Educational Products is a company that goes beyond the norm in trying to make a social and environmental impact with goals and targets that extend beyond the bottom line.
We are looking for ambitious individuals that fall in line with these traits and desires and have the qualifications, goals and skills to fit our open positions.
Marketing Rock Star AKA Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who has the desire and passion to play an important part in shaping our brand and redefining what a successful business is. We are looking for someone to build our marketing strategy and plan, and develop creative new programs and incentives to drive our channel and sales. You will work closely with our Sales, Product Development, and Social & Environmental Responsibility teams, along with external partners to develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns. You will have ownership over the entire Marketing portfolio, including web, content, creative, and channel promotion.
- Develop the overall short and long-term marketing strategy to align with company objectives, with a focus on growing sales
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Coordinate marketing initiatives with Product Development launches and Sales activities
- Develop and oversee a multi-channel marketing plan
- Research and analyze potential strategic marketing opportunities for the company and conceptualize potential strategies along with consultation with the Management team to select appropriate direction
- Lead all marketing initiatives, including setting expectations and deliverable requirements, project scheduling and work assignments
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing efforts
- Communicate with Sales and Customer Service teams to get input on marketing initiatives and strategies
- Overseeing the supervision of personnel in the marketing department including allocating work, training, problem resolution, evaluating and recommending desired performance requirements
- Managing costs & budgets
If you are interested, let’s talk and see if our expectations meet and our values align – a little like the stars that Copernicus was so fond of.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include samples of your latest work (PDF format) to showcase your talent by September 5, 2022.