Social Environmental Responsibility Coordinator
Do you think too many businesses are too focused on sales, profits and growth rather than focusing on the well being of people and the planet? Are you concerned about the direction of humanity and want to help forge a new direction? If these types of ideas align with your values, perhaps we should have a chat.
We’re looking for someone part time to help us on our journey of being directed and shaped through social and environmental conscience. We have started down this exciting new path but still have a long way to go. We aren’t looking to make any drastic changes overnight though. As nice as it would be to accelerate the process to achieve this lofty goal, we firmly believe that when trying something new, consistent incremental changes and improvements are the best way to learn and grow. Fail small, learn big.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Achieving carbon neutrality by 2025
- Analyzing the materials we use in the manufacture of our products and find alternatives that are less impactful
- To oversee, implement and grow our social and environmental responsibility programs and initiatives
- Integrating social and environmental responsibility into all aspects of Copernicus.
- Analyzing the environmental and social impact of our supply chain and implementing solutions to improve social conditions of our supplier base and reduce their environmental impacts
- Oversee all charitable giving including our Trees for Schools program as well as create new programs and initiatives
- Maintain B Corp certification
Interested applicants may forward their resume in PDF format to email@example.com by October 16, 2020.
Visit our website at www.copernicused.com/contact/careers to learn more about the Copernicans and our love for the environment.