Tips for Eco-Friendly Use
- To make sure your dry erase board lasts as long as possible, use non-abrasive cleaners and erasers, do not use permanent markers, and do not put tape on the board.
- When recycled materials are available, tubs are made with up to 25% post-industrial recycled polypropylene and are recyclable through most blue box programs when they reach the end of their use.
- Made with bamboo, a renewable resource, giving this easel a carbon footprint approximately 38% lower than our metal option.
- For every bamboo product purchased, we will make a donation to conserve natural panda habitat through the World Wildlife Fund.
- Have a part that needs replacing? Utilize our Whiteboard Replacement Program or our Replacement Parts Program to keep your product in use longer.
- If you cannot repair, reuse, or donate your item, follow your recycling and disposal pathway instructions (found under the Technical Downloads tab).
- We are working on removing all plastic from our packaging. Check back in with us soon to see our progress.