Tips for Eco-Friendly Use
- To make sure your dry erase board lasts as long as possible, use non-abrasive cleaners and erasers, do not use permanent markers, and do not put tape on the board.
- When recycled materials are available, we use up to 25% recycled content.
- Made with bamboo, a renewable resource, giving this easel a carbon footprint approximately 38% lower than our metal option. We purchase our bamboo material from FSC certified suppliers.
- For every bamboo product purchased, we will make a donation to conserve natural panda habitat through the World Wildlife Fund.
- Have a part that needs replacing? Utilize our Whiteboard Replacement Program or our Replacement Parts Program to keep your product in use longer.
- Finished with this product? Please follow the suggestions on our Product Lifecycle page.
- The packaging of this product is predominantly plastic free, and we are actively exploring alternative materials for plastic cable ties. Stay tuned for updates on our progress.