Tips for Eco-Friendly Use
- To make sure your dry erase board lasts as long as possible, use non-abrasive cleaners and erasers, do not use permanent markers, and do not put tape on the board.
- When recycled materials are available, we use up to 25% recycled content.
- This dry erase board allows you to use the lines like chart paper, saving many trees over the lifetime of this board.
- Have a part that needs replacing? Utilize our Whiteboard Replacement Program or our Replacement Parts Program to keep your product in use longer.
- Finished with this product? Please follow the suggestions on our Product Lifecycle page.
- The packaging of this product is 100% plastic free.