Tips for Eco-Friendly Use
- To make sure your dry erase board lasts as long as possible, make sure to use non-abrasive cleaners and erasers, do not use permanent markers, and do not put tape on the board.
- Tubs are made with 25% post-industrial recycled polypropylene and are recyclable through most blue box programs when they reach the end of their use.
- The lined dry erase board allows you to use it like chart paper, saving many trees over the lifetime of this dry erase board.
- Have a part that needs replacing? Utilize our Whiteboard Replacement Program or our Replacement Parts Program, keep your product in use longer, rather than sending your entire easel to the landfill.
- Shipped without any plastic in recycled paper pulp packaging.