Tips for Eco-Friendly Use
- To make sure your dry erase board lasts as long as possible, use non-abrasive cleaners and erasers, do not use permanent markers, and do not put tape on the board.
- When recycled materials are available, tubs are made with up to 25% post-industrial recycled polypropylene and are recyclable through most blue box programs when they reach the end of their use.
- Have a part that needs replacing? Utilize our Whiteboard Replacement Program or our Replacement Parts Program to keep your product in use longer.
- If you cannot repair, reuse, or donate your item, follow your recycling and disposal pathway instructions (found under the Technical Downloads tab).
- Cardboard is the majority of this product's packaging. The only plastic used is for cable ties, which we are working to eliminate.